Monday 10 May 2010

Just Post It

Nike, BBDO Argentina, The Human Race

But if you thought that was alright, something even more alright, dare I say 'ace'cellent – is the following artistic performance, which holds a special place in my 'favourites'. Sit back, watch, listen, be amazed, and think to yourself, why oh why didn't I think of this, so simple, but such a uniquely intelligent concept, executed with a real sense of joy. Makes the workspace look like it never has done before, & not in a He was a quiet man way either.

Are you ready? Hope so...

(Oh btw, am I the only one whose forgotten the Nike video above?! Bet I'm not. Sorry, back to the magic, here it comes...)

EepyBird's Sticky Note experiment from Eepybird on Vimeo.


So guys, whose going to be the first to copy this? I mean, the colour isn't really like any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment