Friday 7 May 2010

A Little about me.

Often, my reputation precedes me. But in case you didn't know, I'm actually a very lucky guy: I'm with genius of mind.

I've long been passionate about big ideas, rich ideas, playful ideas, and BIG ideas, hey, did I mention big ideas?! Of course experience tells me I can make a funny ad or 20000, but these days I need more. I need a to find a partner, a New to my York, a light to my fag, a creative partner to bounce ideas around with.

I was top of my class at
universität and am willing to work my rainbow toe socks off again to go down in history. So if your lonely, ready to knuckle down and give this a shot, I need you.

I plan to fill this blog with my crazy ideas for adverts, shops, products, clothing, and of course my honest, and often brutal opinions.

Peace to all beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment